User Rating: / 33
Procedure to apply for a new Lebanese Passport.
The new passports are issued by the Directorate General of the General Security in Lebanon.
Required documents to apply for a new Passport (Navy Blue type):
- A Lebanese ID, or recent extract of civil status (Ikhraj Kayd Fardy) date of issue must not exceed 10 years.
- A valid entry visa to the United States, US residency permit, or US Passport.
- If applying to replace your passport, provide the passport to be replaced.
- Two recent color photos (Size 4,3 x 3,5 cm; not drawn from another photo) showing full details of the face on a white background.
- For applicants under 18 years of age, both parents should be present.
- Forms must be filled out in person at the Consulate General. If unable to be present in person call Ms. Diane Ghorayeb at (213) 243-0999 - ext. 14.
- Fees: fees list /1 year, or fees list /5 years money order payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles.
- It takes 8-10 weeks after application to receive the new passport from Lebanon.