- Visas are valid from the date they are issued, for 15 days to 6 months and can not exceed 90 days.
- Visas may be obtained by mail or in person at the Consulate General’s offices.
- Visas cannot be issued on passports bearing Israeli stamps, visas, or seals.
- A Lebanese Visa is rendered invalid if the passport was subsequently stamped with an Israeli visa or seal.
- The visa is valid for entry to Lebanon within a period of 3 months from the date of issue.
- An application form. (click here to download)
- A passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Travel health insurance that covers treatment for COVID-19 for the duration of stay
- The fees, paid by money order to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles, are as follows:
- One Entry $35.00 | Multiple Entry $70.00
- The following documents, as applicable:
- For Lebanese-American applicants: please enclose a copy of your Lebanese I.D. card or Individual Extract of Civil Registry (Ikhraj Kayd). b- For spouses of Lebanese nationals: a copy of the Lebanese marriage certificate and a copy of the husband’s Lebanese I.D. c- For non-Americans: please include a copy of your valid Greencard.
- For minors: a NOTARIZED parent consent form (signed by both parents) agreeing on the visa to be issued or a notarized copy of a court order allowing explicitly the minor to leave the United States in the case of separated or divorced parents.
- For private visits: a reference letter from the person or company to be visited, including their full address and telephone numbers.
- For business travelers and members of the press: a letter from your employer stating the purpose of the visit in addition to the full address and telephone number of the contact person in Lebanon, and an invitation letter from the inviting party in Lebanon.
- A self-addressed stamped return envelope. Please mail all required documents to the following address: Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles 811 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1800 Los Angeles, CA 90017
Please note that American Passports Holders may obtain entry visas to Lebanon upon arrival to Beirut.
Click here for information.