- A family extract of civil status (recent Ikhraj Kayd Aili) showing that the marriage has been registered in the Lebanese civil registry for more than a year.
- A copy of the wife’s passport valid for more than one year with the husband’s last name added on it.
- The wife’s birth certificate (translated to Arabic in case it is neither in English nor in French).
- The Lebanese or American marriage certificate if available. (You need to make sure that the wife’s PLACE OF BIRTH is the same on her Birth certificate, Marriage certificate and Passport).
- The husband’s Lebanese passport if available.
- A certificate of cohabitation issued by an official/ or religious authority.
- An Affidavit from the applicant stating that neither she nor her father is Lebanese.
- A prepaid (registered) self addressed envelope.
- Filled Citizenship Application Form (click here)
Fees: The amount of $20.00 for the application must be paid by one money order payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles.
N.B.: If unable to come to the Consulate, all documents must be signed in front of a Notary Public and legalized by the corresponding Secretary of State.