The Honorable Consul General Mirna Khawly
Married to Ghassan Abdel Khalek
- Bacehlor Degree in Political Sciences from the Lebanese University (Northern Lebanon)
- Chargé d’Affaires a.i. of the Embassy of Lebanon in Athens, Greece December 2014 - February 2018.
- First Secretary at the Embassy of Lebanon in Sofia, Bulgaria. Chargé d’Affaires a.i. of the Embassy of Lebanon in Sofia, Bulgaria July 2012 - December 2014.
- Deputy Director of the international Organization desk (Human Rights Division) at the Ministry of Foreign Affaires and Emigrants in Beirut September 2009 - July 2012.
- First Secretary at the Embassy of Lebanon in Bahrain Chargé d’Affaires a.i. December 2002 - September 2009.
- Attaché at the Embassy of Lebanon in Yerevan, Armenia. Promotion to First Secretary diplomatic rank May 2001 - November 2002.
- Diplomatic Attaché at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants in Beirut 1999 - 2001.
- Teaching Mathematics in the Intermediate Division of "David Karam" Educational Center in Koura, North Lebanon 1995 - 1999.