The Honorable Consul Johnny Ibrahim
Born on the 4th of December 1968
Married and father of three children
- Advanced LL.M. in Public International Law and International Criminal Law Specialization, Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- Master in Public Administration, “Ecole Nationale d’Administration” – France, promotion « Erasme ».
- Master in Diplomacy, the Mediterranean Academy of Diplomatic Studies – Malta.
- Master in Business Administration: International Affairs and Diplomacy, Notre Dame University -Lebanon.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Notre Dame University -Lebanon.
- Consul General of Lebanon in Los Angeles since April 2012.
- Head of the Legal Studies Division - Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants from 2008 to March 2012.
- Member on the Board of the Organizing Committee for the Second Meeting of the States Parties to the Convention on Cluster Munitions.
- Director of Protocol, “VIemes Jeux de la Francophonie”, October 2009.
- Deputy Head of Mission and Chargé d’Affaires a.i. at the Embassy of Lebanon to the Netherlands from 2004 to 2007.
- Deputy Head of Mission and Chargé d’Affaires a.i., at the Permanent Mission of Lebanon to Office of the United Nations and other International Organizations in Geneva from 2000 to 2003.
- Attaché at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from 1998 to 2000.
- Attaché for Emigration Affairs at the Ministry of Emigrants from 1995 to 1998.