Issue or Renewal:
Fill out and stamp your right thumb on an identification card at the Consulate.
If unable to come to the Consulate, you may contact us & give us your mailing address.
We will send you an identification card. Your right thumb fingerprint should be affixed on the card in front of a Notary Public and attach the following statement:
"Before me, a notary public, in and for County of ________________, personally appeared Mr./Mrs.____________________________________, holder of holder of travel document or Palestinian I.D. (Tazkarat Al-Hawiya) No._____________________, issued Date:________________________, Place:__________________, who signed and affixed his/her right hand thumb on the annexed identification cards . In testimony whereof, I have hereunto subscribed my name at (County) ______________________________, (date)__________________(Seal)"
Fill out the identification card and present it to the Consulate with the following documents:
1. Palestinian blue ID card with 2 photocopies.
2. UNRWA refugee card with 2 photocopies.
3. Actual travel document with 2 photocopy.
4- The fingerprinted Palestinian identification card.
5. 2 photos (Passport size).
6. An American proof of residency (such as U.S. passport, Green Card, or a Valid U.S. Visa)
7. Fees: $40 (for one year) or $200 (for five years) either cash or with a money order payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles.
8. Self-addressed stamped return envelope, WE DO NOT ACCEPT REGULAR MAIL!
Ms. Jamilee Khoury
(213) 243-0999 ext 15
Ms. Shoghig Dergarabetian
(213) 243-0999 ext 13