Transfer of Furniture

User Rating:  / 0

Required Documents

  1. A packing list, notarized by a notary public.
  2. An affidavit signed by the applicant certifying that the latter has resided in the United States of American for a period exceeding three years, and that he or she intends to leave the United States and settle in Lebanon for good, and that the items transferred were previously owned and used. The affidavit must be notarized by a notary public.
  3. A proof of three year residence in the United States (such as Greencard, United States passport, or visa).
  4. Lebanese I.D. (original or notarized copy).
  5. Fee: a $45 money order payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles.
  6. A self-addressed stamped return envelope.

Need Help?

Ms. Shoghig Dergarabetian
(213) 243-0999 ext 13