Lost Passports

User Rating:  / 5

A Lost passport should be reported immediately to the local police, a copy of the police report is required (please note that the report number is not enough, we need a copy of the actual report).

If you lost your passport you must apply for a new electronically readable blue color passport.

  1. A photocopy of the lost passport ( if available).
  2. The Original police report.


Need Help?

(213) 243-0999 ext 14