The Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles urges all Lebanese Citizens living within its jurisdiction to apply for the new biometric passport, or to replace their burgandy passport with the new biometric blue color passport. The Consulate continues temporarily to renew the burgundy passport for a one year validity only.
Applications for new passports will be sent to Lebanon by diplomatic pouch and returned to the Consulate in the same way.
Required documents for applying for the new Biometric Passport (Blue Color):
- Recent extract of civil status (Ikhraj Kayd Fardy) date of issue must not exceed 5 years or Lebanese ID (new one computerized).
- A copy of all documents requested above.
- If applying to replace your burgundy passport, please provide us with the passport to be replaced.
- Two recent color photos (Size 4,3 x 3,5 cm not drawn from another photos) showing full details of the face on a white background.
- For applicants under 18 years of age, both parents should be present in our office.
- Forms must be filled out in person at the Consulate. If unable to come to the Consulate, Please call Ms. Jamilee Khoury at (213) 243-0999 ext 15.
- Fees: $200 either cash or with a money order payable to the Consulate General of Lebanon in Los Angeles.